Yard Care & Lawn Maintenance
A great-looking yard can be a source of great pride and joy for any homeowner or property manager. It can even enhance the value of the property itself. But it sure can be a lot of work, too!
That’s where Bosch’s comes in. We offer comprehensive, all-season yard care & lawn maintenance services to help you keep your landscaping looking healthy, green, and beautiful month after month, year after year!
Whether you’re just looking for someone to cut the lawn, or need help with more complicated tasks like aeration or dethatching, count on Bosch’s to deliver the quality results you need—for any type of lawn or yard!
Our Yard Care & Lawn Maintenance Services
Here are just a few of the most popular yard care services we provide:
- Lawn Mowing. Bosch’s crews typically come out once per week, April through November, to mow your lawn and keep your edges nice and tidy.
- Flowerbed Care. Want a beautiful splash of color to the front of your house or your backyard oasis? Who doesn’t! We can not only help you pick out and plant annuals (at the appropriate time), but come back regularly for weeding, treating, and other care needs.
- Dethatching and Aeration. We have the equipment to make these projects a snap. Dethatching cuts through overly thick layers of dead grass and roots, while aeration loosens compacted soil and allows it to breathe. These techniques help air, water, and nutrients reach the soil, and also has environmental benefits (like preventing runoff).
- Pruning. Pruning trees and bushes correctly and at the proper time helps them stay healthy and strong. A properly pruned plant is more resistant to disease and storm damage, able to grow new healthy branches, and just looks nicer. We know when and how to prune all kinds of trees, shrubs, and bushes, and have the tools to do a superlative job.
- Fertilizing and weeding. We are happy to come around to your home at the appropriate times to lay down pre-emergent weed control, over-seed, fertilize, etc.—whatever your lawn and planting beds need to thrive!
- Spring cleanup. Springtime is a critical period for landscape care, with a lot of tasks that must be performed if you want your lawn and plantings to be as healthy as possible. We’ll come by, assess the quality of your soil, and figure out what exactly your landscape needs (dethatching, aeration, over-seeding, fertilizing, pre-emergent, mulching, rebarking, etc.) to thrive during the upcoming season!
- Fall cleanup. It’s equally important to make sure your outdoor space is prepared for winter. In addition to raking and removing fallen leaves and branches and fixing bald spots, many of the same tasks that are part of spring cleanup should be repeated in fall (including fertilization, in many cases). Attentive fall cleanup care from Bosch’s helps ensure that your lawn and plants come back healthy and strong the next spring!
The Right Combination of Services to Fit Your Landscaping Needs
A lot of our customers still enjoy working in their own yards, and may have the passion and the tools to do a good share of the work themselves. They just don’t have the time, energy, tools, or capacity to do it all anymore. That’s totally fine!
We are happy to work with your needs, your interests, and your budget to arrange a customized yard care and lawn maintenance plan that makes the best sense for your situation. We can do a little, or a lot, or all of it. Just give us a call and we’ll be happy to work with you to put together a schedule!
Professional Service and Quality Every Time
Bosch’s landscapers are pros who take pride in their work, stand by their recommendations, and offer prompt and high quality service to all our customers, residential and commercial. When you hire Bosch, you can be confident that you’ll be treated well—and so will your lawn!
To request your free estimate today, call us at (616) 399-6861 or use our online contact form and we’ll get back to you soon during our standard hours.
Improve Your Lawn with Our Monthly Landscaping Tips
They'll be delivered straight to your inbox each month. Click the button below to get started.