We know there are still many unknowns about what daily life is going to look and feel like throughout this summer and fall. It might be a while yet before, say, you get (or send) your next invite to the neighborhood block party or cookout.
But that doesn’t mean you should put off the hardscaping project you’ve been dreaming about, either! In fact, at a time like this, having a place to go right outside your back door that allows you to relax, live, and enjoy the wonderful weather with family and friends (with 6 feet of space, if necessary!) is more important than ever.
And that’s why you want to partner with Bosch’s Landscaping! Our crews are back on the job, designing and creating the kinds of outdoor living spaces our customers have always dreamed of while maintaining the strictest standards of health and safety.
What’s Your Outdoor Lifestyle?
The first question to ask yourself is what you want your outdoor living space to be.
Do you want a private oasis away from the daily grind, where you can enjoy colorful flowers, soak up the sun, listen to the sound of birds or bubbling water, and catch up on your reading?
Or maybe you’d rather have an expansive patio to be the center of your family and social life, with enough room to get a couple of neighbors over while remaining six feet apart (or have a lot more neighbors over once those restrictions have been lifted)!
It’s your yard and your life, and it should be everything you want it to be! And with a mix of both landscaping and hardscaping design and execution, Bosch’s can help you make it reality.
Landscaping and Hardscaping Projects to Consider
Examples of some kinds of projects we’ve helped other customers with in the past include:
- New or expanded patios. Wish you had a patio? Or that your current one was bigger, in order to accommodate the entire family for al fresco dining—or maybe even your very own outdoor kitchen? We can repair, replace, or add one to your outdoor space!
- Making that patio beautiful! You don’t have to choose between ordinary (but affordable) concrete or expensive, high-maintenance materials like brick, marble, or sandstone. With a stamped or overlaid concrete design, you can have the best of both worlds—concrete’s easy care, durability, and low cost with decorative overlay, design, and coloring that matches your unique sense of style.
- Sitting walls. A sitting wall is a perfect choice for the edge of your patio. Not only will it add a little visual interest and privacy, but it also gives family and friends a comfy place to rest and enjoy the sun (or a bite to eat) even when chairs and spots around the table are limited!
- Installing a fire pit. A permanent stone fire pit offers a safer, more convenient, and more attractive alternative to a portable one. And it’s perfect for those crisp, starry autumn nights here in West Michigan!
- Putting in a water feature. A small pond or bubbling fountain can be an incredibly soothing and relaxing feature for your outdoor oasis!
- Stylish and graceful garden design. With a mix of hardscaping and landscaping expertise, we can help you pick out and place flowerbeds, then frame them with retaining walls, stone pathways, and other clever and attractive features.
We Are Here to Serve You!
Although COVID-19 will continue to have an impact on how we all live our lives for a least a little while yet, Bosch’s is back to operating at full capacity for all our services and projects. Our landscapers and hardscapers can work skillfully and safely on your next big project, without exposing you or your loved ones to increased risk of disease.
So despite the unusual circumstances this spring, it’s still true that the best time to make the outdoor living space of your dreams a reality is right now! To get the ball rolling and request your free estimate, give us a call at (616) 399-6861, or connect with our team online.