What does landscaping design involve?
Landscaping design blends your dreams and the realities of your site into a well-thought-out space that fits your lifestyle. Steps in this process include:
- Talking together to find out how you use or want to use your yard, including plant and color preferences, how hands-on you want to be with maintenance, etc.
- Analyzing your space and deciding what to keep and what to let go
- Taking accurate measurements and making a detailed grid plan of all areas of your property
- Designing the layout of drives, entries, walkways, patios, and other elements like water features and play areas for the best traffic flow, sight lines, and ease of use
- Choosing plants that fit—trees, shrubs, grasses, perennials, annual planting beds, etc.
- Presenting and tweaking the final design with you to make sure it meets your expectations
- Complete installation of hardscape features, followed by plantings, beds, and lawn areas
Sound complicated and overwhelming? Don’t worry! Bosch’s Landscaping has 30 years of experience beautifying outdoor areas, and we can walk you through each step. Call our Holland, MI office at (616) 399-6861 today and start putting your dreams into action!
Web Design by CP Solutions