Come Work With Us!
We are currently looking for an Experienced Commercial Mower. Qualifications for employment are listed below! Must have a valid driver’s license for this position.
Think You Have What It Takes to Join West Michigan’s Leading Landscapers?
Bosch’s Landscape & Lawn Specialties is always on the lookout for hard-working and dedicated individuals to join our team. Even if a position isn’t available right away, we are always happy to receive resumes, keep your information on file, and reach out if we think you may be a good fit for an opening.
Bosch’s crew members may perform outdoor yard work, lawn care, landscaping, and hardscaping duties including, but not limited to:
- Installing landscape plantings
- Installing lawn (sod, seeding, etc.)
- Installing hardscape features (such as retaining walls, paver patios, drainage tile, etc.)
- Laying down mulch
- Mowing and lawn care
- Pruning and yard clean-up
Qualifications for Employment
As a Bosch’s crew member, you will be expected to:
- Show up for work on time
- Be a team player
- Possess a valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
- Be able to work on your feet, including in hot summer conditions
- Lift up to 75 lbs, bend, and operate tools as needed
- Know how to safely operate landscape equipment
Previous experience is preferred. Quality workmanship is expected. Our customers demand it, and so do we!
If you’re interested in a current or future opportunity to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!
Please state your interest in a position and send us an email with your current resume to email@example.com. All resumes will be reviewed by our team, and we will contact you if there is an open position for which you may be a good fit.
Thank you for your interest!